As a UX Designer / Front End Developer at BUHV Designs you will play an integral role in executing a wide range of creative digital deliverables to achieve client objectives, with equal parts design and development. You must be comfortable working collaboratively with the internal team at BUHV Designs, and interfacing with clients to present work and interpret their feedback. You will work closely with theCreative Director and Senior Account Manager.
Who We Are
Better Understanding. Higher Value. BUHV Designs is a Web Design & Digital Marketing Agency made up of bold creators obsessed with helping brands make big meaningful moves through insightful digital solutions. Being open to new ideas, new people, and new modes of thinking is what makes us innately great at what we do. Maintaining best practices and efficient processes allows us the freedom to explore beyond the limits of today’s marketing world. We value being relentless and resilient, intentionally curious, obsessed with the craft, and solving problems creatively, and expect all of our team members and vendors to share these values. If you do, please apply.
Who You Are
You are an upbeat, solution-oriented, creative thinker, obsessed with conversion focused design solutions. You are a lifelong learner. You live and breathe design and digital, have a contagious work ethic with an impeccable attention to detail. You strive to produce work at the highest quality standards and absorb knowledge and trends, constantly staying up to date with all design and development best practices. You have a breadth and depth of knowledge in most, if not all, digital creative channels including Branding, Websites, Paid Media, Email Marketing, and beyond.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Create graphic designs for clients ranging from logos to ads and landing pages to sales collateral.
- Build digital brand guidelines for clients that define website styling, including fonts, color palettes, imagery, iconography, and concepting.
- Construct mock-ups based around content and the defined brand style of the clients.
- Ensure all designs are in line with SEO and UX best practices.
- Manage all aspects of a web development process in WordPress, from setting up the development environment, building within the environment, QA, to migration.
- Constantly look for new tools and trends that can improve internal process and client deliverables.
Work enthusiastically, respectfully and collaboratively with other Buhv team members, understanding how the team operates and their responsibilities throughout a project.
Partner with Digital Marketing, Account Management, Project Management, and Sales to ensure projects meet client objectives and expectations.
- Ensure that internal and external deadlines, timelines, and feedback processes are adhered to.
Besides a Bachelor’s degree in Design, Development, Marketing or equivalent hands-on experience, you have the following:
- 2 – 5 years experience in digital marketing, managing multiple creative projects at the same time
A portfolio of excellent design and development projects.
An understanding of PHP is a PLUS.
Web development experience within WordPress, and/or other popular CMS platforms.
Experience within WooCommerce and Shopify e-commerce development.
Experience within common LMS platforms such as Learndash and Sensei.
Knowledge of SEO best practices within development.
Strong communication and presentation skills, able to present and articulate persuasive and cohesive pitches that help win client approval.
Creative problem solving skills that enable you to evaluate a creative approach, brainstorm, and seek unexpected, original, and innovative ideas.
Excellent interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, a sense of humor and the ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment.
- Self-motivation – you like to figure out how to get the work done and do whatever it takes.
- Experience tracking time and working within a project management software.
This role is a remote, contractor position paid hourly. Hourly rate negotiable.
How to Apply
Please include a link to your resume, or upload your resume, and one sentence about why you think you would be the best fit for Buhv.