As a SEO Specialist at BUHV Designs, you will play an integral role in strategically implementing digital marketing work to achieve client objectives. You will have the opportunity to influence the most pressing issues for our clients in a variety of industries and develop and execute data-driven programs and campaigns on behalf of B2C and B2B clients.
You will work on numerous projects at a time and will be involved in all phases of client campaign development, with a focus on innovative strategic recommendations and implementations. You will work closely with the Director of Digital Marketing and Senior Account Manager.
Who We Are
Better Understanding. Higher Value. BUHV Designs is a Web Design & Digital Marketing Agency made up of bold creators obsessed with helping brands make big meaningful moves through insightful digital solutions. Being open to new ideas, new people, and new modes of thinking is what makes us innately great at what we do. Maintaining best practices and efficient processes allows us the freedom to explore beyond the limits of today’s marketing world. We value being relentless and resilient, intentionally curious, obsessed with the craft, and solving problems creatively, and expect all of our team members and vendors to share these values. If you do, please apply.
Who You Are
You are an upbeat, solution-oriented, creative thinker, obsessed with integrated digital marketing solutions. You are a lifelong learner. You live and breathe digital, have a contagious work ethic with an impeccable attention to detail. You strive to produce work at the highest quality standards and absorb knowledge and trends, constantly staying up to date with all digital marketing best practices. You receive moderate oversight and guidance from your manager, but you’re also a self-starter.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Conceptualize and help direct the execution of highly strategic and comprehensive paid media plans; focusing on lead generation, conversion, and retention
- Assist with tracking and reporting strategies to promote data-driven learning and iterative campaign execution to improve KPIs and client satisfaction
- Develop campaign A/B and multivariate testing strategies
- Ensure acquisition and engagement strategies support client objectives and business goals
Campaign Execution & Management
- Manage innovative integrated client marketing campaigns across all digital channels, including, but not limited to, SEO/SEM, PPC, Paid Social, Display, Programmatic, Email, and Push
- Monitor campaign KPIs, looking for trends and opportunities to test, iterate, and optimize, making recommendations for clients
- Assist with tracking, analyzing, reporting, and summarizing findings to provide next step recommendations
- Work enthusiastically, respectfully and collaboratively with other Buhv team members, understanding how the team operates and their responsibilities throughout a project
- Partner with Creative, Account Management, Project Management, and Sales to ensure projects meet client objectives and expectations
- Ensure that internal and external deadlines, timelines, and feedback processes are adhered to
Besides a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent hands-on experience, you have the following:
- 2 – 5 years experience in digital marketing, managing multiple campaigns for clients at the same time
- Experience with marketing execution, automation, testing, and reporting tools such as Adwords, Facebook Ad Manager, Hubspot, Google Analytics, etc. with the certifications to match
- In-depth experience with integrated marketing and communications programs including strategic development, creative development, analysis, and implementation
- Demonstrated track record of developing and executing successful digital strategies
- Expertise in marketing and sales; knowledge of marketing strategy and tactics
- Strong communication and presentation skills, able to present and articulate persuasive and cohesive pitches that help to close sales
- Candid communicator who can organize, clarify, and communicate complex ideas quickly, succinctly, and accurately
- Creative problem solving skills that enable you to evaluate a creative approach, brainstorm, and seek unexpected, original, and innovative ideas
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, a sense of humor and the ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment
- Self-motivation – you like to figure out how to get the work done and do whatever it takes
This role is a remote, part-time, contractor position with potential to go full-time.
How to Apply
Please include a link to your resume, or upload your resume, and one sentence about why you think you would be the best fit for Buhv.