In this role, you will be responsible for executing all aspects of paid media (PPC, Display, Programmatic, Paid Social, etc.) communications, campaign execution, and strategy across all digital platforms for a wide variety of digital marketing clients. You will also be responsible for monitoring the competitive landscape and industry market changes as well as optimizing budgets, reporting on campaign progress, and analyzing key performance metrics to provide recommendations for campaign optimization.
Under the direction of the Director of Digital Marketing, you will work on several projects at a time and will be involved in all phases of client campaign development, with a focus on execution and results-driven recommendations. You may also be involved in new business projects and executing Buhv-related business development marketing campaigns.
Who We Are
Better Understanding. Higher Value. BUHV Designs is a Web Design & Digital Marketing Agency made up of bold creators obsessed with helping brands make big meaningful moves through insightful digital solutions. Being open to new ideas, new people, and new modes of thinking is what makes us innately great at what we do. Maintaining best practices and efficient processes allows us the freedom to explore beyond the limits of today’s marketing world. We value being relentless and resilient, intentionally curious, obsessed with the craft, and solving problems creatively, and expect all of our team members and vendors to share these values. If you do, please apply.
Who You Are
You are an upbeat, solution-oriented, creative thinker, obsessed with integrated digital marketing solutions. You are a lifelong learner. You live and breathe digital, have a contagious work ethic with an impeccable attention to detail. You strive to produce work at the highest quality standards and absorb knowledge and trends, constantly staying up to date with all digital marketing best practices. You receive moderate oversight and guidance from your manager, but you’re also a self-starter.
What You’ll Be Doing
- With direction from the Director of Digital Marketing, you’ll implement highly strategic and comprehensive paid media plans; focusing on lead generation, conversion, and retention
- Provide reports and analysis on acquisition and engagement campaigns to support client objectives and business goals
Campaign Execution & Management
- Simultaneously execute and monitor paid digital marketing campaigns for 20+ clients
- Collaborate with a creative team, account managers, and vendors to implement innovative and strategic content across all platforms, including social media (Facebook and LinkedIn a requirement), PPC (Adwords a requirement), display, and programmatic channels
- Execute iterative budget optimization tests for clients ensuring CPA goals are met and improved over time
- Monitor competitive landscape, market changes, and developments; remain current on emerging industry and digital trends; provide recommendations for executive summaries and up-sells for new integrated marketing services
- Manage and prioritize work effectively, and proactively escalate conflicts with workloads
- Organize files per prescribed process and maintain asset and reporting files with meticulous attention to detail
- Implement goals within Google Analytics that align with campaign objectives and client expectations.
- Track, analyze, report, summarize findings and work with your manager to provide next step recommendations through executive summaries for the account management team to deliver to clients
- Work enthusiastically, respectfully and collaboratively with other project team members, have a clear understanding of how a project team operates, their responsibilities throughout a project and what is expected in campaign reporting, both internally and with clients
- Partner with copywriters, developers, designers, and business stakeholders to ensure the project meets client objectives
- Understand and keep a pulse on technology requirements and creative asset specs for various channels to help creative team to deliver optimized content for your campaigns
- Consult with Director of Digital Marketing and Account Manager to evaluate individual project needs and proactively raise issues that may impact quality or timing of deliverables and offer solutions
- Help develop tools and recommendations to improve current processes that impact client deliverable timelines
- Actively participate in team meetings and daily scrums to discuss campaign parameters and prioritization
- Ensure that internal and external deadlines, timelines, and feedback processes are adhered to for assigned project phases
Community & Business Contribution
- Responsible for giving continuous feedback to peers and critical self-review
- Participate in and help plan culture-building events with other members of the Buhv team
Besides a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent hands-on experience, you have the following:
- 3 – 5 years paid digital marketing experience managing small and large budget campaigns for 20+ clients at the same time, preferably in an agency setting.
- Advanced command of marketing execution tools such as Adwords, Facebook Ad Manager, Hubspot, Sharpspring (or similar CRMs).
- Excellent Excel skills
- Quantitative analytical skills and aptitude
- Strong software use skills including in-depth knowledge of Google Drive applications, Project Management tool (Wrike, Asana, Basecamp, or similar), and aptitude to quickly learn new tools
- Familiarity with conversion tracking methodologies
- Experience A/B and dynamic creative testing and the tools required to drive learnings with all paid media channels
- Knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics, Agency Analytics, Facebook Ad Manager, Data Studio, GSheets, Tag Manager, etc.
- Familiarity with 3rd party bid management/campaign management tools a plus (Doubleclick Search, Marin Software, Kenshoo, etc)
- Expert understanding of landing page strategy, CRO, and using development tools like UnBounce or Optimizely required, some familiarity with the basics of web design helpful
- Ability to work well in a team, to shine as an individual and to maintain a sense of humor
- Solid understanding of the digital landscape, including everything from ecommerce websites, immersive and personalized online experiences to online campaigns, social media and mobile
- Creative problem solving skills that enable you to evaluate a creative approach, brainstorm, and seek unexpected, original and innovative ideas
- Careful attention to detail and sensitivity to version control issues
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills and an ability to articulate your process, thoughts, ideas and a point of view about your strategy
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, a sense of humor and the ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment
Self-motivation – you like to figure out how to get the work done and do whatever it takes
This role is a remote, contractor position.
How to Apply
Please include a link to your resume, or upload your resume, and one sentence about why you think you would be the best fit for Buhv.